Do you fancy yourself a green thumb but have little spare time? Do you love getting your hands dirty in the garden but still need a nudge in the right direction? Are you over trekking out to your local nursery only to receive little or no service?
Plants Advice Sydney might be just the answer. Plants Advice Sydney is the nursery that comes to you. Our service is perfect for the keen gardener who needs help choosing the right plants for their garden, before getting their hands dirty.
What we can do for you:
- Option one- Green thumb
Already know what you need and where it will go? Simply provide a list of plants and we will deliver at your convenience.
- Option two- A helping hand
Need some extra guidance? One of our horticulturists can meet with you in your garden, choose the best plants, and then deliver at a time that suits you.
- Option three- Silver service
After we have helped you choose your plants, you can sit back and relax while we carefully place the plants, ready for you to plant at your leisure. This option is particularly beneficial for complex planting schemes.
What Does It Cost?
- Supply: We will provide a competitive quote for your plant list. We have relationships with growers across Sydney so we will endeavour to get you the best plants at the best price. No consultation fee for “Green thumb”.
- Consultation: We charge a $90 Inc. GST consultation fee, however, this fee is waived if you spend over $750 on plants.
- Placement of plants: Prices start from as little as $2 per plant depending on the size and volume. We can tailor an affordable package during the consultation phase.
- Delivery: We deliver to Sydney Metro, Eastern Suburbs, Upper and Lower North Shore and the Northern Beaches for a fee of $50. Delivery is available for most days of the week. We require approximately 72 hours notice for all orders, depending on stock availability.
Why not drop us a line to discuss your needs. We look forward to helping you transform your garden.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is COD. For orders over $500 we require a 20% deposit to activate your order
- We cannot refund plants. We can, however, exchange plants if you change your mind. Plants must still be in their pots and in the same exact condition as when first delivered.
- Length of consultation limited to 1hr.